If you’re considering replacing your bathtub with a stand-alone shower, you’re not alone. Stand-alone showers are becoming increasingly popular. Read this blog to see some of the benefits of swapping out a bath for a stand-alone shower…
Top 6 reasons to choose a stand alone shower
1. Space Savings: Stand-alone showers are much more space-efficient than bathtubs. They take up less room in your bathroom, leaving you with more space for other parts of your suite or furniture. This is especially beneficial if you have a small bathroom and you’re already struggling for space, removing your bath could give you the space you’ve always wanted or needed.
2. Cost Savings: Stand-alone showers are typically less expensive than bathtubs. This is because they require fewer materials and less labour to install, so if you are worried about cost this is something to consider.
3. Easy to Clean: Stand-alone showers are much easier to clean than bathtubs. This is because they don’t have as many nooks and crannies for dirt and grime and the less of a bathroom suite you have, the less you have to clean.
4. Versatility: Stand-alone showers come in a variety of styles and sizes, so you can find one that fits your bathroom perfectly. You can also choose from a variety of materials, such as tile, stone, or glass.
5. Safety: Stand-alone showers are much safer than bathtubs, as they don’t have a deep basin that can be dangerous for small children or elderly people. Showers can also be easily adapted for accessibility.
6. Cheaper water bills: As we all know showers are the cheaper choice compared to baths. The average bath uses 35- 50 gallons of water, but a 10-minute shower only uses 25, so if you are trying to save money, this could be another factor to consider.
What will you choose?
These are just a few of the reasons why you should switch your bath for a stand-alone shower. With all the benefits that come with a stand-alone shower, it’s no wonder why they’re becoming increasingly popular. So, if you’re looking to upgrade your bathroom, consider replacing your bathtub with a stand-alone shower and contact Showerpower today to speak with one of our experts regarding our shower screens.