Single Panel Bath Screens
Choose either a hinged or fixed panel. Showerpower’s made to measure frameless bath screens blend beautifully into both traditional or modern bathrooms. They provide extra, over-bath showering facilities for second or third bathrooms and are also perfect for ensuite bathrooms, where space is often restricted. The screens act as water deflectors rather than totally watertight solutions.
Bath screens work best on baths with a flat top or edge, where the seal can make constant contact, so baths with handles are not always suitable. However, intricate spaces, uneven surfaces and complex fits can be overcome with our custom cut glass.
The bathscreen panels consist of fully frameless, toughened 10mm glass available in a range of colours and finishes, including an optional anti-limescale finish, which helps keep the bath screens looking good in hard water areas.
- Hinged – panel is hinged from the wall so it can open inwards or outwards. As well as our standard 1500mm high x 850mm wide, suitable for most situations, we offer a variety of other sizes
- Fixed – cost-effective and perfect if the panel doesn’t need to open. This style of bathscreen is often used in conjunction with a shower curtain
- Anti limescale treated glass optional
- Wall or glass-hinged
- Metal work – hinges, brackets available in a range of styles
To find out how we fit our frameless bathscreens click here. Or for more information on our shower or spa screens, including corner shower enclosures call us on 01403 829020.
To make an enquiry
We do not publish prices as our enclosures and screens are all made to order. If you have a specific requirement please email us at email@example.com with the following:-
- Approximate dimensions of your space
- A photo or rough sketch
- Your location
- Whether you would like to use our template and installation service
- Any other relevant information
We will then supply our drawing and estimate.
If you would like further assistance then call us on 01403 829020 and we will be happy to help.