Shower screens for loft conversions:
Made to measure for any space or shape, however challenging
Thinking of moving home to get extra space? A loft conversion in your existing house could be the answer. It could provide you with an additional bedroom or two, a cinema room, games room or study … and, with the help of Showerpower™, an extra shower room or bathroom. Our expertise in designing, manufacturing and installing frameless shower and bath screens in confined or irregular spaces means we are the ideal partner when it comes to providing a truly stunning shower (perhaps ensuite to your new bedroom) for your new loft conversion. If that sounds attractive, here are some hints and tips to get you started.
- When planning your extra shower room or bathroom, consider locating it at the rear of the house as it is often less expensive to run a soil pipe to carry waste water down from you shower, basin or toilet at the back of the property.
- Consider where you can put your loft conversion shower or bath room to give you maximum headroom, but don’t be too put off with sloping ceilings or ‘non square’ spaces or surfaces. At Showerpower we specialise in custom made shower or bath screens to fit your loft space, whether it is under the eves of your house, or in a period property where floors, walls and ceilings are ‘out of true’.
- There is no need to feel constrained by the space or shape available to you in your loft conversion. As well as a bespoke, frameless shower screens, Showerpower can provide made to measure shower trays, wetroom or spa trays in a complete range of colours and finishes including shades and styles of stone, marble and granite looks, custom-made from hi-macs or corian. These are not only exceptionally tough and easier to clean than the real materials, and can be repaired if damaged.
- We can also create a 3 sided shower enclosure for you where this helps to solve a space problem and in fact any shape of shower is possible for your loft conversion: square, triangular, curved or simply irregular to fit your situation.
- You can order with confidence from Showerpower, knowing that your frameless shower screen, bath screen, spa or wetroom screen will be designed, manufactured and installed by our own, highly experienced team. You can find out more about our meticulous step by step installation process here.
- Still hesitating? It might be worth bearing in mind that a loft conversion could also be a worthwhile investment that could add up to 20% to the value of your home.
To discuss installing a shower, bath, wetroom or spa in your loft conversion, please contact us now or call on 01403 829020.