Happy New Year to all our customers and clients, we hope you had a rested end to your year! As the New Year starts it brings new trends and in this blog post, we are looking at the best of what 2022 has to offer for your bathroom. Check out our Bathroom Trends for 2022…
- Bring the outdoors in! Plants in the bathroom are continuing to be a big trend for 2022. After being locked in last year, the need to bring nature into your home has proven very popular and with known benefits of improving your mood, improving the air and lowering stress and anxiety, they are the perfect addition to any relaxing bathroom. Go for a plant that loves moisture and low light, these will thrive in any bathroom.
- With more people working from home than ever, the need to have a sanctuary in the home is proving more and more popular. Creating a spa-like feel in your bathroom can be more than lighting a candle and popping on a fluffy gown. We are seeing an increase in made to measure steam rooms and spas at home, giving you the opportunity to sit back and relax after a hard day of work in the living room…
- It’s a timeless, classic colour that isn’t going anyway but matte black fixtures will be more popular in 2022. Matte black taps, showers, radiators and more will give a chic and modern look to any bathroom but chrome, brass and gold will still prove popular.
- A rise in demand for more open living and larger bathrooms will continue in 2022. After seeing a drastic rise in home improvements in 2021, because more people were staying home, more clients are choosing to go for walk-in showers or wet rooms. This creates a very open and easy access bathroom, early signs from our customers suggest this will become a more popular choice this year.
- This year the luxury bathroom trend will continue to grow. A bathroom is no longer a place just to wash, it’s a spa-like, time-out sanctuary and nothing is more relaxing than a luxurious bathroom. The luxury bathroom look includes a large use of marble, metal fixtures, a walk-in shower/steam room and a separate stand-alone bath.
So what will your bathroom improvements look like this year? Contact us for more information on how we can help you achieve your on-trend bathroom this year.